Thursday, October 15, 2009

A show I have greatly enjoyed.

I have been getting the discs of this series from the Netflix, and I doubt that I have enjoyed a television show more than this. It is way too bad that it was cancelled before season 4 started. I could watch this series as long as they want to make it. I have never been a big fan of Timothy Oliphant as I just saw him as a bit player, usually the bad guy in a movie, but he is great in this show. And Ian McShane is as good an actor as I have ever seen. I wish it went on, but I guess it doesn't. I hear they are making a 2 hour movie just to bring some kind of closure to the story, but it won't be as good. It is definitely the best western I have ever seen, and maybe the best series ever. I would have to think about that.
Don't watch it around the kids as it is full of realism, i.e., bad language (alot) and other adult situations. I have been truly entertained.

No comments: