Monday, February 23, 2009

I need local issues.

I am looking for new material. king barack is both a fool and a liar. He is doing so many things wrong the I would have to become a full time commentary writer to discuss them all. Thank God for HumanEvents.com.

The Spendulous Plan is zooming right along helping nothing. The more I read, the more I see how badly the public has been and is being conned by these people.

Future topics:
*The earmarks in the spendulous plan (when the king said there were no earmarks).
*The closing of the prison at Guantanamo Bay (the worst of the worst are still there). We could just hand them all the Israelis; they know how to handle their enemies (because we sure don't).
*king barack's promise to cut the deficit in half (there will have to be some hard decisions, but since when is raising taxes a hard decision for a democrat).
*Did I hear of a failure of the plan to keep spendulous funds for Americans? Can illegal aliens get their share of these funds? I hear "yes".
*Will he cut the deficit in half by cutting the military to the bone or completely out (I never believed that barack ever intended to protect us from the terrorists).
*Do you need more on the choice to spend more government money to murder unborn children than we do on killing murderous islamic extremists?
*Do the democrats really believe they can get away with intrefering with the 1st Amendment freedom of speech with the so called "fairness doctrine"?

At any rate, there must be some good local issues around here. All I have to do is look for them.

No comments: