Thursday, May 7, 2009

Did Fox miss that call?

I searched some more and found this article, and then I found another article, and yet a third article which share the same theme. Apparently, the Fox attempt to blame this on the obamination were incorrect. Apparently, this came from the pseudo-democrat branch of the Bush administration. And moreover, it was $400,000 instead of $4 million (I thought I might have heard the figure incorrectly). It was some study sanctioned by the National Insititute of Health to determine how HIV is spread through the bar scene. That's what I get for not looking further into the issue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finding these other articles. Whle I think the study might have some, few, merits I do not understand why it had to be in Argentina? Did someone want a trip? And, duh, drinking leads to unsafe behavior.

Anonymous said...

Did you see Bill O'Reilly last night incorrectly edit and use Winston Churchill's considering use of non-lethal gases on the Germans. And, Churchill did not even use those non-lethal gases but O'Reilly made it sound like Churchill considered gassing the Germans to death in mass.