Thursday, May 28, 2009

South Loop 288: why are the barriers still there?


Here are a couple of pictures I took this evening in going by the Golden Triangle Mall in Denton on South Loop 288. This is the place where the never ending road construction has been occurring. I probably shouldn't complain because it has gotten easier to get through there now. However, I can't help but notice the continued eyesore of the orange barriers and barrels that line both sides of the center median from I-35 all the way to Spencer Road. I was wondering why those were still there as the construction appears to be complete. Even the street painting appears to be complete. Anyone got any answers? Why don't they take that stuff away and open up all of the lanes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your picture with the cop car and the sign that says road closed when its clearly open.