Monday, August 10, 2009

Taking Care of Business of Vacation

Okay, we had to take care of a little business. Since we arrived after 7:00 pm on Sunday, we had to go settle the rest of the bill for the rental of the house. They want half up front and the rest when we arrive. Then I went about the business of getting chairs and a beach umbrella for the sun bunnies to have out on the beach. They love the sit at the water's edge and read. Of course, they both got too much sun for the first day. I hope they take it easy. The weather calls for a 50 percent chance of rain tomorrow slimming down to 20 percent.
By the way, they delivered my kayak while I was at dinner this evening. I am looking forward to using it tomorrow.


A great place to eat in Appalachicola. A little pricey, but the seafood of excellent.

No comments: