Thursday, December 24, 2009

As I watch "It's a Wonderful Life" for the umpteenth time...

I know that it is a wonderful life.

It's snowing outside on Christmas Eve.

I hope my sons can make it up here in the morning in spite of the road conditions.

I am missing the SMU bowl game.

I like the series "West Wing" in spite of the liberal politics of President Bartlet and his staff. The show is very entertaining, and if you know nothing about me know this: I like to be entertained.

I have quite a job in front of me getting this place ready for the carpet layers on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Ann Graham said...

Oh, new carpet. I want new carpet. Where are you buying it? Let me know if you are pleased with the installation.

Loved the white Christmas but made me worry when loved ones were on the roads.

Cheers,