Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Leaving Wise County

I have told everyong that I can about this. I am leaving my employment as an Assistant DA in Wise County and joining private law practice with my wife. I have been prosecuting for 27 years, and I am excited about the new opportunity. I will take cases in Denton County and Wise County to start. We may expand to other counties if the work demands it and our time constraints permit.
I actually thought some of the attorneys might get together and ring the courthouse chimes, but I guess they couldn't get that done.

2 comments:

Midway Records said...

Hate to see you leave us, but wish you well in your new adventure!

Kimberly Henry said...

Hey Kevin! We're coming to Texas on May 19th. I hope we'll get a chance to see you. I know that Erin is graduating and Cathy is having some kind of get together. Maybe you and cindy (and Allison?) can come. We have not seen you for years and years!

Congratulations on moving out on your own. I'm sorta in that same boat. I was laid off in November and just do a few things here and there.

Hope to talk to you soon! Kimberly