Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"The Incredible Hulk" was Incredible!

We did go see "The Incredible Hulk" on Sunday. It was outstanding. I liked Edward Norton as Bruce Banner, and this Hulk was way better than the one a couple of years ago with Eric Bana. I like Bana as an actor, too, but actually this new one made the old Hulk look like a Marvel abomination (there were no hulk poodles or electric hulk daddies in this one). You always gotta like William Hurt in anything he does, but he was good in this. The battle between the two Hulks was amazing. I had difficulty with the fact that he apparently left the bad hulk creature alive. Why? If he wakes up, he'll start his bad shit all over again. Oh well, there are always unresolved issues. I loved the movie, and I will add it to the collection when it hits on DVD.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you think about the cameo appearance of Tony Stark? Pretty cool, huh? Makes you wonder what movie is coming next!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Don't forget about Mr. Blue.. when the abomination hurt him some of the serum dripped onto his open head wound. His head started mutating. They never went back to address that, so you know another movie is on the way.

Special note about Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark... MAMA LIKE!!!

Kevin said...

My sources (my sons) tell me that the gamma blood dripping in the cut on Mr. Blue's head creats some villain that is an arch nemesis of the Hulk, and the gamma makes his head swell and he's super intelligent (kind of a brains vs. braun) kind of a thing. They also tell me that a movie involving "Thor" would logically be next in line building up to an "Avengers" movie.