Monday, October 13, 2008

Added Dr. Laura's Blog to "My Blog List"

As a general rule, my favorite things are things that make sense to me. This includes people or things I understand because we have congruent thought processes. I like Dr. Laura for her reading on right and wrong.
There is right and there is wrong, and if it isn't right, then it's wrong. When you compromise, you settle for being wrong because you move away from what is right.
Anyway, I added Dr. Laura's blog to "My Blog List" on my blog page. It already is listed as one of my favorites. Her radio show tends to get a bit tedious, but I truly enjoy her writings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would that be argumentum ad ignorantiam?

Anonymous said...

Why haven't you responded to this comment? If you really think about it I think you will have to examine your false logic with all of your arguments. That might be too scary for you to do.