Monday, October 13, 2008

New Inquiry/Letter to my Congressman

To The Honorable Michael C. Burgess:
Dr. Burgess,
Did you vote in favor of the "Bail Out" Bill that recently passed Congress and was signed by the President?
I heard many news and radio broadcasts trying to convince the American people that this was critical to the survival of the economy of our nation. After President Bush signed the bill, some Congressmen (Senators and Represetatives) are now telling us that the impact will be long delayed. I also hear about a flagging stock market because of a lack of faith in the ability of the bail out bill to save the economy after all. My fear is that we just encumbered our future and our children's future for nothing other than a grandstand play by a Congress with a very low approval rating.
I also want to thank you for your past responses to my inquiries.
Kevin L. Henry

No comments: