Saturday, March 15, 2008

Is it really wrong...

To like "Grease 2" more than "Grease"?
I mean really:
Michelle Pfeiffer vs. Olivia Newton John, or
Maxwell Caulfield vs. John Travolta.
Okay, this is probably stuff you really don't want to know about me, but I hope it's not wrong to like the second "Grease" more than the first. Don't get me wrong, the original is great, but there is just something about Caulfield building a motorcycle from spare parts and then learning to ride it just to impress Michelle Pfeiffer. Good Stuff!

(Edit: Cool fact from Grease 2. Caulfield's character was Michael Carrington. Caulfield would later reprise his place in Carrington history by playing a long lost Carrington who turns up in later seasons of "Dynasty".)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Let's do it for our country... our country wants us to!!!" I'm guessing you were watching the BRAVO channel last night??!! I absolutely love this movie and I don't care who knows it!

I wanna cool rider...a cooo-ooo-ool rider!

Kevin said...

I think I watch it every time it comes on the TV. I should probably just go ahead and get me a copy of the DVD.

Anonymous said...

Why the heck not?!