Friday, January 18, 2008

The Broken Gargoyle

This is the Broken Gargoyle that is the namesake of my blog. I think that the broken gargoyle is an appropriate symbol. The gargoyle, generally, was erected on buildings for two purposes: to act as a drain spout and to keep evil spirits away from the occupants. The broken gargoyle is not at full power. Some evil spirits remain at bay, and some do not. This particular guy means alot to me because it reminds me of the fun loving spirit of my wife and how she has made my life better. We were having fun in New Orleans when we came across this little guy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

KLH-

I can certainly appreciate the sentimental value, but let's be honest, it's an ugly little thing!

Kevin said...

Sometimes ugly things can make us feel good, right? Besides, he does keep the worst evil spirits away.

Anonymous said...

V.
Everything can't be beautiful as you are. I miss you.