Sunday, April 6, 2008

Go Rangers!

I love baseball season. Do the Rangers finally have a solid catcher since they let Rodriguez get away? Gerald Laird hits 2 homers and has 6 RBI's. The Rangers beat the Angels 10-4. I will be happy if they finish over .500 and are not in the cellar of the AL West.

I love baseball because it is fun, and I never really expect that much from the Rangers. Make no mistake, I am a Ranger fan.

I am having a great deal of difficulty taking the Mavericks seriously this season. They seem to be going through the motions. The other good teams have been beating them pretty consistently. This season, they are in a dogfight for the last playoff spot. They may not make the playoffs. I can't believe that Cuban (well, I have trouble believing Cuban anyway) let Devon Harris go for Jason Kidd. You let the point guard of the future for a 35 year old who peaked out several years ago with the Nets were lost two championships in a row? Cuban has been a good owner, but is Donnie Nelson a good President and General Manager? I'm not sure he knows what he's doing. Did you know they actually considered trading Dirk for Kobe this year? Is it the Apocalypse?

No comments: