Saturday, April 26, 2008

New Letter to the Editor

I just submitted the following letter to the editor of the Denton Wretched-Chronicle:

WHERE'S ANN?
I noticed that Ann Coulter’s syndicated column did not appear in its usual place in the Saturday morning paper. I know that many of your more liberal writers have campaigned for you to silence her voice in your newspaper.
Ann gives truth and facts to support it. She fills in blanks that the liberal mainstream media keep from America. She dispels liberal lies and myths with facts that can be verified. I can read her columns online, but the fact that your paper printed her column along with Williams, Parker, and Thomas indicated that you all at least “appeared” interested in the truth. You've already dropped O'Reilly.
If you all are intending to phase Ann’s column from the DRC, I will drop my subscription to this left wing rag so fast it will make your head spin. If you drop Ann Coulter, who is next? Will your paper turn completely into a liberal tabloid?
If you can’t cope with the truth, you should get out of the newspaper business.
Kevin L. Henry

What are the odds that they have the guts to print it?

No comments: