Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mockingbird Saga

I am still having fun. Rehearsal is going well, and it has not become a grind yet.
The director wants everyone to be able to do their lines without reading from the script by tomorrow, and no line calls after April 30. (That's when they forget their lines and say "line please" and one of the crew gives them the first few words of the next line.
I only have 4 lines, so I was off of my script a while ago.
The hardest part is remembering the cues rather than the lines.
I can only imagine how hard it is for those with alot of lines and long speeches. The people that have those parts are experienced, so they will be ready.
We are moving our rehearsals directly into the Campus Theater on Monday, and dress rehearsals start the Monday after that.
The first performance is Friday, May 9, at 7:30.
We only have about 2 weeks left to get ready.
It's gonna be great!

No comments: