Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mockingbird Rehearsal

We ended week 2 of rehearsal. The practice of each scene is getting more intense. We had to go over the scenes I was in several times. I am in one of the only two "action" scenes in this play.
The first is when the lynch mob appears (of which I am one). Anyway, I get to try to drag Jem out of the way, and when I grab him, Scout kicks me. Believe it or not, it takes a little practice to get the timing down on such a scene. It has to move quickly and look as natural as possible. By the time we got through practicing it, the director appeared to be happy with our progress.
This is alot of fun for me. I've never had this experience before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound so enthused! I'm happy for you. I just may have to buy tickets to view your acting debut. However, I am much more interested in your literary debut.