Friday, April 4, 2008

I go to all of these that I can.

Author's forum
April 5
11:02 AM CDT on Sunday, March 23, 2008
An author’s forum featuring local and regional published authors is set for 2 p.m. Saturday, April 5, at South Branch Library, 3228 Teasley Lane. The event includes autographs, book sales and tips from the authors about writing and getting published. Door prizes and refreshments will be available. For more information, call 940-349-8776.

Author’s Forum Participant List
Crystal Wood - Fantasy
John Calvin Herrod – Sci-Fi
Joanie Latham - Fantasy
Karolina Blaha-Black - children’s books
Beth Fehlbaum – Teen Fiction
Jim Simmons –apocalyptic fantasy
Doreen Friesen Shephard - memoir
Cindy Vallar -Romance
Hollis Davis - Poetry

I know a couple of these people, but I don't know most of them. I am looking forward to it. Although my novel is not yet finished, I enjoy talking to others about how to get published when it is complete.

No comments: