Monday, January 5, 2009

Has it been a week since my last entry?

Wow! Has it really been a week since my last entry. It feels like no time at all has passed. I have been enjoying my days off since Christmas. And for all of you who insisted on trying to make me work hard between Christmas and New Years...ha...you failed. I am looking forward to getting back to work now that the holidays are over. There's nothing like a little restful down time to recharge your batteries. We had a good Christmas together.
I don't mention my wife very often in this blog,, but only because that is what she wants. I just want you all to know how proud I am of her positive attitude, resolve, and bravery in going through this radiation therapy for her cancer. She is going to be as right as rain when this is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your wife's health issues. I agree with you about Minnesota, something smells. And, WTH is up with Congress, voting a cost of living raise. I'm going to check into this believe me. BUT, Sarah Palin is not fit or prepared to be Pres or Vice. Come on. I really have to question you on that. She doesn't know much and has no intellectual curiosity to find out more. Would you really send her around the world to speak with leaders from all different kinds of countries and traditions and with the complex histories with the expectation that she understands what is going on?