Tuesday, January 20, 2009

READ THE BOOK!

I know that many of you like to comment and make remarks about Ann Coulter. She is direct, and she is angry about the way we have let the left pull the wool over our eyes for so long. However, unlike King Barack (who is form with no substance), Ann has substance of truth and facts to back up her position on these things. She gives you the sources of her information. I hear alot of criticism of her style of rhetoric, but calling her "mean" and "divisive" is meaningless to me. You want to get my attention? Tell me where her factual information is incorrect or false. If the truth is "divisive", then so be it. We should not hide the truth or hide from the truth for the sake of false togetherness or security. It is the liars who are "divisive" and damaging to the nation. I was always taught, as I have taught my children, that lies cannot stand. The truth must prevail. Sometimes I'm not so sure any longer because the left wing media have been so successful in perpetuating lies by twisting historical facts to suit their needs. We are stuck with King Barack for four years because of the election, but be certain that Barack is a lie. He is a form with no substance. He is a face that stands for nothing. He was built by the liberal media for their purposes. If the universe really is ruled by the truth, Barack cannot stand. The lies must ultimately be uncovered and revealed. Come out into the light, Barack, and let us see what you really are and what you really stand for.

No comments: