Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mrs. Clinton

Hillary Clinton
I'm sure you all know by now, I do not like Hillary Clinton as a politician or as a potential leader of our country. I would never vote for her, and I would be very afraid for our nation if she was ever in charge of our national defense. Also, I don't like her "husband", and that man should never be allowed in or near the Whitehouse as long as he lives.
With that said, I don't particularly care for the political attacks on her as an aging woman. That has nothing to do with her suitability to be our leader. Age ought to be a sign of wisdom the experience. Shame on you who attack this woman because of her age or appearance. I would imagine the extra furrows in her brow have more to do with that man to whom she is married than anything else.

No comments: