Saturday, February 16, 2008

Goal Reached

I am putting this up only because I am so proud of myself. This week, I reached a weight loss goal by losing 10% of my original weight when I joined "Weight Watchers." What I have lost is almost half of my overall goal for the program. I have lost almost 24 pounds to get from 233 to 209. I also want you all to know that the WW program works if you follow the program. I use the "Etools" at Weightwatchers.com, and it is very helpful.
If this keeps up, I am going to have to buy new clothes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Kev! Are you running again?

Kevin said...

I am doing alot of walking right now. I will be ready to start running again when the warm weather starts in the spring. Thanks, V.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the hard work. I'm trying to get myself into an exercise routine as well. Kinda hard when you have responsibilities at home too. I've been looking around for ballroom dance lessons. I would love to get into that! There's something you didn't know! :)