Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Vote for Hugh Coleman for County Commissioner, Precinct 1



This is Denton County Commissioner, Cynthia White.
I live in the precinct that she represents in Denton County.
I will vote in the election this year.
I will not vote for her.

I received a new mailing from her opponent, Hugh Coleman. I believe the information that Hugh has included regarding Commissioner White's administration. She takes campaign money from persons who bid on contracts for goods or services with Denton County. In other words, when she votes to give tax money to a consultant or supplier, chances are she will select the person who has contributed a large amount of money to her campaign.
In effect, Denton County taxpayers are paying more than they should to get the work of the government done because she allows consultants and bidders for county contracts to buy her vote with campaign money.
I believe Hugh when he says he will not do that.
I would be happy to see her unseated. I never thought she had the qualifications for that job.
Perhaps I am biased, but I think Hugh's mailings are very effective.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I had nightmares because of this picture.