Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Senator Cornyn's Opponent in the Republican Primary


I was looking over the sample ballots for the Republican Primary in my precinct, and I came across the United States Senate Primary where a guy named Larry Kilgore is running against the incumbent, John Cornyn. I had never heard of this guy, so I did a search under ask.com to see if he had an election website. Indeed, he does, and it is a doozy!
This guy is advocating the Texas secede from the United States and form an independent country.
Oh, my god!
The link to his website is above.
If you don't like John Cornyn, please don't vote for this other guy. Senator Cornyn is the only choice in that race.
Wow!
Check out his website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Henry,
Thank you so much for checking out Larry Kilgore's website. Please also visit the Larry Kilgore for US Senate campaign blog: electlarrykilgore.blogspot.com. Please let me know if you have any questions... And please don't vote for the other guy - Sen. Cornyn. : )

Angela Wittman
Campaign Coordinator
817 522-3951
info@larrykilgore.com

Texas independence!
Biblical standards!
Larry Kilgore for US Senate
www.LarryKilgore.com